COVID-19 Safety Protocols & Procedures
The stress of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has many people wondering how safe it is to get a massage. I strive very hard to make sure the environment is as safe as possible for all clients. Here are my protocols on how:
- I am fully vaccinated and boosted and have my card on display in the treatment room
- I always wear a KN95 or KF94 mask while practicing massage therapy
- I disinfect all surfaces between clients, including: the massage table and face cradle, all doorknobs, oil and lotion bottles, and light switches.
- There is an UV air purifier running at all times
- I have masks available to provide clients upon request
If there are any concerns not addressed here about the safety of receiving massage therapy services from me, please don't hesitate to reach out via email at email@example.com or text 510-859-8664.