COVID-19 Safety Protocols & Procedures
The stress of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has many people wondering how safe it is to get a massage. I strive very hard to make sure the environment is as safe as possible for all clients. Here are my protocols on how:
- I am fully vaccinated and boosted and am willing to show you my vaccination card if requested
- I always wear a KN95 or KF94 mask while practicing massage therapy
- I disinfect all surfaces between sessions, including: the massage table and face cradle, doorknobs, oil/lotion bottles, and light switches.
- There are UV air purifiers running in all areas at all times
- I have masks available to provide clients upon request
If there are any concerns not addressed here about the safety of receiving massage therapy services from me, please don't hesitate to reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 510-859-8664.